- To prevent uneven wax, always burn your candles long enough for the wax to melt all the way to the edge of the glass, especially when lighting for the first time.
- Trim wick to 5mm before lighting each time.
- Never leave a burning candle un-attended.
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Burn the candle for a minimum of 2 hours and maximum 4 hours.
- Keep out of the reach of children & pets.
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
- Do not place in a draft.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down to the bottom, leave approx. 5mm of wax in the container.
- Snuff out a candle – rather than blowing it out.
- Protect your surfaces.
- Do not touch the glass container when hot.
Reed Diffuser Safety:
- Unscrew silver top and remove bung. Screw the silver cap back onto the bottle.
- Wash your hands after handling.
- Insert reed stems into the bottle container making sure you spread out the reeds.
- Ensure the product is placed on a stable surface to prevent accidental spillage. Do not place on a polished, painted, leather or plastic surface.
- Avoid electrical equipment, as accidental spillage may cause damage to certain materials.
- Wipe surface in case of spillage.
- Flammable liquid – do not light reeds.
- Do not ingest.
- Keep out of the reach or children and pets.
- People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product. Use gloves when handling reeds.
- You can flip the reeds regularly to provide more fragrance. Please wash hands after handling.